SuperFlux Pleated PP Cartridges
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
- Type:Actived Carbon
- Use:Household Pre-Filtration
SUPER FLUX ! DESIGNED TO OFFER 200GPM EACH CARTRIDGE
- Prefiltration of Reverse Osmosis for brackish water and sea water
- Removal of suspending solids in process cooling water
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- Will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial filtration
The pleated design provides more surface area and maximizes its dirt-holding capacity to remove suspending solids, dust, rust, sand, mud, and fine particles in fluids. The media sheet is pleated around a polypropylene core and wrapped in a polypropylene cage to add its strength on pressure tolerance.
The polypropylene construction with superior chemical resistance is not prone to bacterial attack. This product is designed for high flow rate with minimum pressure drop to handle a wide range of process fluids.